• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 14 |OT| Christmas Time is Here

untitled-60nfms.gif

brentech

Hawkins is special. Dude is something else.

I watched Irving's show where Hawkins was a contestant. Kid should have won, but I'm biased because he went to UT when I did. My brother-in-law had a few classes with him.

Dude is so freaking fast....but if the Cowboys did take him from that show, his talents would likely be wasted.

Baby Hawk!

Bengals lead nfl with 6 first drive tds
also, theyre also the only team to not allow a first drive td from the opposing team. the bears were tied with them until they gave up a td to the vikings JUST as the bengals stopped the cowboys to force a FG. ridiculous.

eznark

Banned
I watched Irving's show where Hawkins was a contestant. Kid should have won, but I'm biased because he went to UT when I did. My brother-in-law had a few classes with him.

Dude is so freaking fast....but if the Cowboys did take him from that show, his talents would likely be wasted.

I have no idea what you are talking about! Irving's show? Contestant?

The Bears are horrible. When will Jay Cutler says he's hurt because he just doesn't want to play anymore?

Cutler is a an overrated dirtbag and his team as well.

Bears fans will find another excuse for the nosedive the team is taking at the end of this season

Top Bottom