• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 14 |OT| Christmas Time is Here

brentech

Cam running in circles to break the tackle. That was pretty comical that it actually worked....then you have Gus yelling 'KILLER CAM!'

If Marvin Jones and Sanu keep maturing, with AJ Green and Gresham doing what they're doing, BJGE finding his rhythm and Hawkins as a wild card... the future is looking (cautiously) optimistic in Cincy?

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
lol that Cam run against the Falcons

WedgeX

Banned
It wasn't a fumble, as he clearly threw it forward with a spiral. But it is about the dumbest fucking play I've ever seen.

He was ruled down. If they'd rule the pass...he wasn't anywhere near 20 yards a receiver.

edit:

What the fuck is going on with my sentence. I'm not even going to edit it, that's how bad it is.

Slo

He was ruled down. If they'd rule the pass...he wasn't anywhere near 20 yards a receiver.

Right so the best he could have hoped for a was intentional grounding. There's no upside to trying to throw the ball, only bad things could have happened.

Regardless, it wasn't a fumble.

Afrikan

Did I hear that right?

The Ravens haven't lost back to back games since 2009??? And some want to get rid of 2nd best Harbaugh?

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Rex Ryan is a fucking idiot lol

Top Bottom