• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 14 |OT| Christmas Time is Here

Ultratech

4th quarter Romo time!

Clutch Romo activate!

your team is down 17-3 to the jest

ibqlhHw0SWdiW.gif
lol

harSon

Banned
I'm done.

Can't believe the Chargers lay down for the Ravens and Bengals in epic fashion, then have the balls to try hard against the Steelers and look like an actual football team. Fake punts? Fuck you Norv Turner, I'll jack off to +1 addition your firing adds to America's unemployment figure.

Steelers were outcoached and outplayed, not sure how you can be mad at Norv and Co. Get mad at the Steelers, they're the ones who showed up like the game didn't need to be played. Assholes.

I'm done.

Can't believe the Chargers lay down for the Ravens and Bengals in epic fashion, then have the balls to try hard against the Steelers and look like an actual football team. Fake punts? Fuck you Norv Turner, I'll jack off to +1 addition your firing adds to America's unemployment figure.
Typical Steelers fan, complaining about the other team trying (lol) instead of worrying about how awful your team played today.

(Not talking about all of Steelers-GAF obviously)

Top Bottom