• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 14 |OT| Christmas Time is Here

Narag

Avery should have had that.

---

Even our punter is shit now. Why are we forever cursed to play like shit against shit teams?

Our offensive line is the most cursed entity in the league.

How the fuck do they expect to get the first down with the running back backed up 25 yards from the line of scrimmage?

Every time we face an offense with a notoriously shit offensive line, or a tendency to turn the ball over, we seem to go out of our way to take advantage of neither.

I seriously hope everyone on the Chargers gets Polio. They lay down for the Ravens and Bengals, and then all of a sudden they want to play some ball? Fuck them.

Brb, I'm going to go chop my dick off.

Fuck the refs, pieces of shit.

It'd be nice if the refs didn't sodomize us a few minutes ago

The Chargers are such fucking cunts. These last three weeks by them have fucked over the Steelers beyond belief.

I take solace in knowing that he won't be employed in the off-season. Fucking smug bastard.

I'm done.

Can't believe the Chargers lay down for the Ravens and Bengals in epic fashion, then have the balls to try hard against the Steelers and look like an actual football team. Fake punts? Fuck you Norv Turner, I'll jack off to +1 addition your firing adds to America's unemployment figure.

Lol, refs. Twist the knife lodged into our sphincters some more you assclowns. It's not like we're not already shitting blood as it is.

FUCKING HOOKERS BLOOD. PIECE OF SHIT WHORE CHILDREN. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

That slow buildup to total meltdown.

harSon

Banned
So, after playing like shit for three weeks, how much do you want to bet that the Cowboys come out next week and play like Super Bowl contenders?

C Jones

So, after playing like shit for three weeks, how much do you want to bet that the Cowboys come out next week and play like Super Bowl contenders?

Was thinking the same thing. Look like absolute trash against the Bungles but I'm sure they'll be lights out next week.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
omg lol Steelers

Top Bottom