• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 14 |OT| Christmas Time is Here

bionic77

Well, I'm going to go rage jerk. At least I don't have to waste lotions, there should be enough tears to keep me slippery for the duration.
You are doing it wrong. Go find some homely Pats or Ravens fan you know. Tell her/him you love them and then take out your frustrations. Then never return their calls and act like they are crazy.

Jerking when mad leads to the dark side.

harSon

Banned
If the Cowboys don't beat the Bengals, I'm going to be feeling pretty horrible about our playoff prospects. Bengals losing allows us to choke away one more game.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Well, I'm going to go rage jerk. At least I don't have to waste lotions, there should be enough tears to keep me slippery for the duration.

lol jeez man

v3pR0.png

eznark

Banned
Can't wait to hear Cowardly Cutlers post game press conference

"Sure we could still win but it was scary out there!"

Kusagari

Steelers have zero shot if the Bengals win this.

The Ravens will probably lose the final game on purpose to them just to assure Pitt has no chance.

Top Bottom