• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL WEEK 15 |OT| Everybody Stinks

Status
Not open for further replies.
untitled-5m4qpa.gif

Meier

I don't think the QB class is good enough to replace Freeman in it. I think we're stuck with his joke ass for at least another season. Sigh.

Chili

I really hope these rumours about Kyle Shanahan becoming head coach elsewhere are baseless. His gameplanning and playcalling has been spot-on in the second half of the season.

Wes

venison crêpe
Toronto should be getting the bills within the decade. You can :squicken oven and have a hometown team that basically the same as the browns

I'm not some kind of human filth that swaps support for teams. I just meant I'm done watching tonight.

Kiryu

Wow... New York Gaints are losing to Atlanta Falcons...? Atlanta Falcons must have worried about NYG beating them out in playoff so they decided to blow them out to give a chance to redskins or cowboys to win out for NFC EAST.

Hahaha love that Peppers get hurt after that play

Edit: Clarification, not that he got hurt perse, but that he launched with his helmet to hit Rodgers but he ended up hurting himself

jakncoke

Banned
I'm not some kind of human filth that swaps support for teams. I just meant I'm done watching tonight.

Which one of you people got trolled into like the Browns because of Derrek Anderson. thats great to this day.:me

Benjamin is so fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom