• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL WEEK 15 |OT| Everybody Stinks

Status
Not open for further replies.
System qb.

I just...I can't even....

tupac-walk-o.gif

Doorman

I didn't think there would be any point in posting during this game considering how shitty and irrelevant both of these teams are, but I'll toss this in.

If Stefan Logan and Danny Crossman are still with the team next year, I am going to flip my shit.

Slo

Stooping to a philandering wife beater is low, slo.

I'd love to reunite JCut with his best pal Rivers.

Edit: Edit, oh my avatar? If you can't trust your mistress to not shoot you in the face as you sleep, then who the hell can you trust?

heh, boys dropping the ball too.

LaDainian Tomlinson or Adrian Peterson?

At this point I think I'd still go LT, but Peterson is looking better and better.

The point I always give to LT is that he could just take over every facet of the game. Leading receiver? Sure. Throw touchdowns himself? No problem

AP is amazing but he's run only.

WedgeX

Banned
I didn't think there would be any point in posting during this game considering how shitty and irrelevant both of these teams are, but I'll toss this in.

If Stefan Logan and Danny Crossman are still with the team next year, I am going to flip my shit.

Google Image Search is surprisingly lacking to respond to this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom