• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL WEEK 15 |OT| Everybody Stinks

Status
Not open for further replies.
untitled-1vkpnb.gif

TheFatOne

Impressive drive by SF, but Dennard can't make it that easy. Really like the Pats blitzing more even if they get burned like that. Would rather prefer they continue to play this way.

Edit: This is the kind of game I was expecting. Going to really show if the offense has improved.

GQman2121

Banned
Disagree with NBC cutting the game to show an Obama address. The situation is tragic and horrible, but if there is anything that can get ours minds off this tragedy its Tammy playing against the dirty 49ers.

If anything, the next mass murderer is now thinking, cool, maybe the President will speak at my shooting too!

:|

This should be a local media event only. This doesn't have to be seen nationally.

Nori Chan

nfc fans are going for the pats?

afc fans are going for the 9ers?

wat is this i dont even

hopefully bionic hurts himself in the confusion

squicken

Love Peterson

Peterson has a chance to break Eric Dickerson's single-season rushing record of 2,105 yards. Peterson has 1,812 yards rushing with two games to go. He needs 294 yards to break it. The Vikings will play Houston and Green Bay.

"It’s been in my sights for awhile," Peterson said. "It’s something that I’m not focusing on, it’s in the back of my mind, but I want to accomplish that. I want to let the chips fall where they may. I look at today’s game, I could have had 300 (yards), but it wasn’t meant to happen. We got the ‘W’, we got closer. Let’s move on.”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom