• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL WEEK 15 |OT| Everybody Stinks

Status
Not open for further replies.

cdyhybrid

Fraud ass Pats. Nevermind the fumble there, you can't run these cutesy screens to slow WRs/RBs against this team. They're too athletic.

untitled-9r9kl9.gif

Bread

Banned
Fraud ass Pats. Nevermind the fumble there, you can't run these cutesy screens to slow WRs/RBs against this team. They're too athletic.
neither of those screens were thrown to slow running backs, pats are just playing too conservatively right now.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Oh I'm sorry, not all QB's can be like Fatford and toss up 3 ints to the Mighty Arizona Cardinals and lose to them by 28 points.

All great QBs have a bad day here and there. Today was a baddddd day but Stafford leading your team means a Super Bowl victory.

Doesn't change the fact Kap is an option QB that will not last in the NFL if he can't improve his passing ability. Running will only get you so far in this league.

Drakeon

All great QBs have a bad day here and there. Today was a baddddd day but Stafford leading your team means a Super Bowl victory.

Doesn't change the fact Kap is an option QB that will not last in the NFL if he can't improve his passing ability. Running will only get you so far in this league.

Keep lying to yourself, you'll never get anywhere with Schwartz.

Where is his deficiency in passing that you're talking about? He doesn't do a ton of running, not nearly as much as RG3.

TheFatOne

this feels like that jets game from 2 years ago

this will end terribly

I disagree. Defense is playing much better. Really enjoying this game so far. Defense just has to keep making plays. Sometimes your defense has to go out there and win you a game.

Edit: I would go for it if I were SF. Run with Kap.

It will get you farther than sidearm slinging.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom