• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL WEEK 15 |OT| Everybody Stinks

Status
Not open for further replies.

3Sixty

I still like the way the Pats are playing defense, but the lack of corners/cover linebackers really shows. I think if they have two solid drafts they can become a solid defense with the guys they already have. Still a few years away defensively.

How many corners have been drafted the last few years?

And they all suck.

I still like the way the Pats are playing defense, but the lack of corners/cover linebackers really shows. I think if they have two solid drafts they can become a solid defense with the guys they already have. Still a few years away defensively.

I dont' watch SF play all that often, but is Smith really that bad?

Yes, something like the old Pats defense during those superbowl times.

Nope, Bengals will win the spot next week. The only team the Steelers have beaten in the last 5 weeks are the joker Ravens.

I still want to get in the dance, but I wouldn't be upset with a higher pick. Steelers entire defense is scheme based. We need more playmakers in that front seven. Keisel and Hood aren't doing it.

exarkun

Kaep goes through his reads so fucking quick. And you can see his head turning too.

Plus, the tempo of the game has decreased dramatically. A VERY stark change from the Texans game.

Fuck you Smokey! I said it first!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom