• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL WEEK 15 |OT| Everybody Stinks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Turlock? Talking about a small town

Pats
tumblr_m7l0dyUyYk1r6v2bdo1_250.gif

Well a week of playoff talk that had no chance of happening was nice, I think it's a sure thing that Shurmur is out of this organization. Browns can play spoiler to the steelers, which is always fun.

Nope, Bengals will win the spot next week. The only team the Steelers have beaten in the last 5 weeks are the joker Ravens.

TheFatOne

Second time Dennard has been beaten badly. I'm hoping this game ends early on way or another because I have to go to sleep by 10:30.

eznark

Banned
It wasn't even that good of a throw, conditions a factor, but I guess that says more about smith than Kap.

Guy has guys running free on the easiest throws to make in football and people are astonished he can hit them. I underestimated just how awful Smith is I guess.

TheFatOne

I still like the way the Pats are playing defense, but the lack of corners/cover linebackers really shows. I think if they have two solid drafts they can become a solid defense with the guys they already have. Still a few years away defensively.
Guy has guys running free on the easiest throws to make in football and people are astonished he can hit them. I underestimated just how awful Smith is I guess.

I dont' watch SF play all that often, but is Smith really that bad?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom