• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL WEEK 15 |OT| Everybody Stinks

Status
Not open for further replies.
untitled-1ntple.gif

untitled-2uyrhr.gif

exarkun

But is that fumble really on Ridley? The ball is wet, he had it tucked, and the defender put his helmet on the ball. Thats not really his fault is it?

This Guiness Black Lager commercial used to say "Once you go black you never go back" and they changed the song because they are Irish pussies.

But is that fumble really on Ridley? The ball is wet, he had it tucked, and the defender put his helmet on the ball. Thats not really his fault is it?

Ball in Ridley's hands, ball no longer in Ridley's hand.

Not Ridley's fault.. yep that sounds about right. OF COURSE IT IS HIS FAULT!

bionic77

Lololololol

Pats truly are a fraud team. Wouldn't even be a .500 team in the NFC.
NFC sucks too dude.

But I told you asshats that the Pats were fools gold. Listen to bionic and try not to cry as the Steelers go 9-7 and go on to win the SB. The road to glory is paved in shit these days and there is not going to be a more shit playoff team than us. Thus we will win it all.

Yeah... i dont want to play SF in bad weather in Lambeau in January.

SF can keep that 2nd seed so AGOD can head to sunny california instead! Then get ATL in a dome. This is how it must be!

eznark

Banned
Yeah... i dont want to play SF in bad weather in Lambeau in January.

SF can keep that 2nd seed so AGOD can head to sunny california instead! Then get ATL in a dome. This is how it must be!

Lol. Atlanta winning a playoff game??

Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Bread

Banned
NFC sucks too dude.

But I told you asshats that the Pats were fools gold. Listen to bionic and try not to cry as the Steelers go 9-7 and go on to win the SB. The road to glory is paved in shit these days and there is not going to be a more shit playoff team than us. Thus we will win it all.
you'll be lucky if you avoid the pats in the playoffs

LukeSmith

NFC sucks too dude.

The Colts are definitely worse than the Steelers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom