• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL WEEK 15 |OT| Everybody Stinks

Status
Not open for further replies.

LJ11

I read somewhere that completion percentage is one of the few college stats that carries over to the pros. Locker didn't top 60% most of his career at Washington.

Yeah, he's always been poor, wonder if someone can get more out of him. Dumb it down, keep it simple with heavy playaction. What an arm, but he's all over the place. Rare athleticism for a man that big but he doesn't seem to use it in positive ways. Still young, who knows.

bluemax

Banned
Yeah, he's always been poor, wonder if someone can get more out of him. Dumb it down, keep it simple with heavy playaction. What an arm, but he's all over the place. Rare athleticism for a man that big but he doesn't seem to use it in positive ways. Still young, who knows.

Husky fans used to blame it on his shitty receivers, but that seemed like a poor excuse to me. You'd think Steve Sarkisian would've been able to do something more with him.

Link

The Autumn Wind
On that note, when was the last primetime game the Jets played where they didn't completely embarrass themselves?

LJ11

Husky fans used to blame it on his shitty receivers, but that seemed like a poor excuse to me. You'd think Steve Sarkisian would've been able to do something more with him.

Even with shit around him he should have flashed more, said it at the time but I have no idea how he went that high, then again a lot of QBs go higher than they should, that draft in particular was something else. Arm talent is there, but don't think he anticipates throwing lanes/windows either, waits for receiver to get open instead of anticipating the throw, which leads to him holding on to it longer than he should so he ends up running for his life.

eznark

Banned
Sanchez is the worst quarterback in professional football. This includes most backups and commentators in the booth.

The guy seriously needs to retire. That was absurd.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet

He's a guy that would benefit from playing behind a vet for a few years, imo.

LJ11

Sanchez is the worst quarterback in professional football. This includes most backups and commentators in the booth.

The guy seriously needs to retire. That was absurd.

His pocket movement is such shit. He's practically squatting, when he moves he takes those hop steps (not sure how else to describe it) while in a low stance, moves like he's stuck in mud. That last sack was all on him, he had room to move up and out, but he was hopping around so slowly, as if he was dragging a sled behind him.

eznark

Banned
His pocket movement is such shit. He's practically squatting, when he moves he takes those hop steps (not sure how else to describe it) while in a low stance, moves like he's stuck in mud. That last sack was all on him, he had room to move up and out, but he was hopping around so slowly, as if he was dragging a sled behind him.

A couple weeks ago (like right after Thanksgiving) I went back and watched some of his earlier games against New England that a friend had saved. He wasn't great or anything but he was miles better than he is now. Whoever is coaching this kid is abysmal and needs to never, ever coach people again.

His movement was still bad but he was making decisions and delivering the ball. His problems seriously are in his stupid brain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom