• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL WEEK 15 |OT| Everybody Stinks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dysun

there are still alot of Jet homers who think Sanchez isn't a problem.

I wont say the only problem obviously, but a huge part none the less

Link

The Autumn Wind
I know Sanchez used to at least be able to complete short throws. He's regressed so fucking much.

EDIT - And then there's that.

brentech

wow...horribly thrown. Get out the league

When he's off the Jets....I don't see how any team could possibly pick him up. Not even a worthy backup

eznark

Banned
there are still alot of Jet homers who think Sanchez isn't a problem.

I wont say the only problem obviously, but a huge part none the less

I don't care who your receivers are, if you can't succeed behind that offensive line you won't be successful anywhere. The only way anyone pressures a Jet QB is with stunts and blitzes. Someone has to be free.

Jesus Christ! That was fuuuuuuuuuuuuuucked.

squicken

His pocket movement is such shit. He's practically squatting, when he moves he takes those hop steps (not sure how else to describe it) while in a low stance, moves like he's stuck in mud. That last sack was all on him, he had room to move up and out, but he was hopping around so slowly, as if he was dragging a sled behind him.

I've called it jumping. He can't naturally stride to hit his proper depth. The most awkward looking thing. Not sure how anyone could observe that and think to draft him high

lulz

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
iu5OW3KSwpvK0.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom