• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL WEEK 15 |OT| Everybody Stinks

Status
Not open for further replies.
well obviously Green is great, just didn't know vibe on Dalton

To actually answer your question, I like him with some reservations. He takes too long in the pocket, his decision making is sometimes really poor (something that he didn't really show his rookie year) and when there's any amount of pressure he tends to either try to force throws or throw it away. Then again when he's calm, he looks absolutely great. He also doesn't let mistakes faze him as much as Palmer. You can tell he's definitely team first, is ALWAYS trying to improve his game and that the team respects the shit out of him and sees him as a leader (i.e the Whitworth ejection from the Cowboys game) which again is more then can be said for Palmer. For what it's worth, I think the crap about his arm strength is totally overblown by the media.

Xeke

Banned
Just got home.

Is this game worth watching? Seems it's the Bengals to lose and they're obliging with penalties. How do the Eagles look?

Bengals only have as many points as they do because of a fumble and a botched punt. When given the ball on their side of the field they have been pretty inept.

squicken

For what it's worth, I think the crap about his arm strength is totally overblown by the media.

His arm isn't a problem as long as he throws on time imo. When he holds it too long, he doesn't have the arm to make late throws like Favre/Cutler/Fatford w/o getting in trouble. but that applies to most QBs

harSon

Banned
I forgot football was on. Thank you Based Eagles! We'll be able to drop 2 of 3 and make the playoffs if you beat the Bengals :D!

squicken

10 biggest cap numbers in 2012

http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/Salary-cap-kings.html

1. Dwight Freeney (OLB)-Indianapolis Colts: $19,038,255
2. Chris Long (DE)-St. Louis Rams: $18,562,305
3. Peyton Manning (QB)-Denver Broncos: $18,004,960
4. Patrick Willis (ILB)-San Francisco 49ers: $17,620,654
5. Elvis Dumervil (DE)-Denver Broncos: $15,626,100
6. Sam Bradford (QB)-St. Louis Rams: $15,599,960
7. Philip Rivers (QB)-San Diego Chargers: $15,314,960
8. Larry Fitzgerald (WR)-Arizona Cardinals: $14,504,495
9. Jared Allen (DE)-Minnesota Vikings: $14,203,194
10. Trent Williams (OT)-Washington Redskins: $13,985,198

Brinbe said:
I remember everyone joking about Burfict in the leadup to the draft. Nice to see him prove everyone wrong.
He made a joke of himself leading up to the draft (poor combine performances, failed interviews all over the place, off the field issues including marijuana charges). Nice to see him get his head out of his ass. He could have been drafted had he bothered to do it earlier...

squicken

lol 4 man pressure is not killing them. the WRs aren't getting open or Dalton is holding it too long. but there's plenty of time

Fuck this. I'm seeing the hobbit in two and a half hours and this shit ain't worth not getting in a nap. Bengals are gonna lose. That's the season. Fuck you Marvin and fuck you Mike Brown.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom