• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL WEEK 15 |OT| Everybody Stinks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Game. Blouses.

3H2lA.gif

I hope the Niners are but I honestly expect them to lose. I wasn't too impressed with Kap against the Dolphins last Sunday.

you weren't impressed with a guy who completed almost 80% of his passes and had 60+ yards rushing in the 4th start of his career against a defense that held the patriots to 24 points? alright

I was following this game on gamecast, and it just said the Eagles advanced their own fumble for a touchdown. I had to check GAF to see if it was true, because I didn't know you could do that... but maybe you can?

you weren't impressed with a guy who completed almost 80% of his passes and had 60+ yards rushing in the 4th start of his career against a defense that held the patriots to 24 points? alright
60+ yards rushing? 50 of that was on one play when the entire defense stupidly bit on a big third down that was guaranteed to be a run. It was the perfect play call. I like the guy but I honestly didn't think he did much. I've watched the Dolphins all year and most QB's don't have much trouble tearing apart that secondary.

Let me put it this way, I think he looks good so far and he's showing some promise but I'm not confident in his ability to beat legitimate SB contending teams.

squicken

Wow, that end zone looked empty.

And Brown was bracing for the hit before even securing the ball, even closing his eyes.

i agree that he needs to get it secured, but how about mayock run a montage of the two offensive linemen completely botching their responsibility?

so bad iggles

60+ yards rushing? 50 of that was on one play when the entire defense stupidly bit on a big third down that was guaranteed to be a run. It was the perfect play call. I like the guy but I honestly didn't think he did much. I've watched the Dolphins all year and most QB's don't have much trouble tearing apart that secondary.

our line didn't play very well and even still kap had some big plays. also threw an great bomb to moss who was being mugged for the last 20 yards of the route (wasn't called) and was almost still caught.

you say that qb's have tore up the dolphins all season well, the week before they played us they played tom brady. 24/40, 238 yards, 1 TD, 1 INT, 5.95 ypa

compare that with kap: 18/23, 185 yards, 0 td, 0 int, 8.04 ypa

so you can be "not impressed" with what kap did, but he played a pretty good game. if that perfect pass to moss is hauled in, he ends 19/23 for about 245 yards. but it is what it is. he did what it took to win the game. if he has a game where he needs to put the ball up 40 times like other QB's then maybe he'll impress you with some yardage or something

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom