• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL WEEK 15 |OT| Everybody Stinks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lots of talk when your team tied and lost to juggernaut ST Louis recently.

what does that have to do with the patriots? i always find it funny when someone says "oh this team is overrated" and someone else will say "LULZ! you're one to talk when your team is actually overrated!" as if you can't comment on another team because your team has some of the same issues.

but that's fine, 2012 pats are one of the greatest teams in nfl history. one time they put up like 50 points or something. how does that happen in a real nfl game!?

Mrbob

Man that was a great catch by Cobb to keep that drive alive. Still, Bears D needs to keep GB out of the end zone after scoring a TD.

untitled-13cikq1.gif

Better than the Cardinals at home...

but he said RECENTLY! you see! he already knew that was coming and said "now if i say this, i know someone is going to bring up that we lost to an awful cardinals team, a mediocre seahawks team and a crappy ravens team.... what can i do to diffuse that? i've got it! the word recently! by using that qualifier, no one can show any weakness in the patriots!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom