• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL WEEK 15 |OT| Everybody Stinks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vilam

Maxis Redwood
"and that was... a bit off the mark"

Yeah, no shit. Was he trying to throw the ball outside of the stadium? Fuck off Dolphins.

untitled-25vop3p.gif

untitled-24a4pjl.gif

KingGondo

Banned
I think it's a combo deal. Shurmur only ends up staying if Heckert stays and vice versa.

Pretty much how I feel. I was saying it since the start of the season this team is succeeding a lot despite Shurmur. He's only the last few weeks slightly played less scared but he quickly goes back to it when in a pinch.
I have little doubt Shurmur's gone. Haslam wants to leave his imprint on the franchise from the get go.

As you said: bottom line is that they've been winning despite Shurmur.

Jauron should stick around though. The defense is another strong DB or pass rusher away from being dominant.

Mrbob

Vikebike is going to hold the wild card spot over Chicago after today.

Niners kryptonite sneaking into the playoffs.

eznark

Banned
So I read McDaniels to Chicago is possible. Reunite Cutler and Marshall with the man that chased them out.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. The only thing better than getting to play against Cutler twice a year would be playin against Pouts and McD.

It's funny how this is almost a complete mirror world image of the last years playoffs. I'll take it during the playoffs over the regular season at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom