• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 16 |OT| The Comeback is Bigger than the Win

Lazy ass game from the pats, but at least they came away with the win. Big Colts fan next week :).

Couldn't agree more.

Excellent play by Mayo. Perfectly timed blitz. Defense is still horrible, and the offense can't close games out. It seems like nothing has changed all season.

Well it did seem like things changed during the middle of the season. However, it all went apart the last two games. Especially with the defense.

Offense I think they are just being lazy. The last game proved that our offense has what it takes, never seen a come back like that.

Man, I wish I could enjoy this Steelers loss but this was the one freaking game I wanted them to win. Oh well, I guess that's what happens when you let your playoff hopes rest on another team.

harSon

Banned
Last post. Time to listen to me and trade for Tebow.

Also spend every pick on defense and get a new coach.

You're retarded. Tomlin didn't lose this game or season, injuries and boneheaded mistakes by the players did. At the most, Tomlin directly lost us one game this season.

nateeasy

Banned
PLAYOFFS BABY!!!

Suck my fucking Dick!!!

201209301736633705254-p2.jpg

USA USA USA

TheFatOne

Couldn't agree more.

Well it did seem like things changed during the middle of the season. However, it all went apart the last two games. Especially with the defense.

Offense I think they are just being lazy. The last game proved that our offense has what it takes, never seen a come back like that.

The problem with the offense is that you just can't turn it on like that in the playoffs. Once things go down hill in the playoffs it seems like Brady can't recover. Hopefully Gronk comes back, and the offense gets it's shit together.

Top Bottom