• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 16 |OT| The Comeback is Bigger than the Win

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
They're certainly playing the best. If the Texans lose next week and the Pats/Broncos win, then the Texans would lose their first round bye. Hilarious

Thankfully the Colts are playing for nothing. They might rest players haha

Saints stink lol

harSon

Banned
I take refuge in knowing that the Bengals are going to get destroyed in the Wild Card round of the playoffs. Andy Dalton is simply too shit to lift his team to a playoff win.

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
I'm not going to lie, I'm pulling for the Bengals in the AFC. Mostly because I hate most of the other teams.

Beating the Steelers to get into the playoffs.

hLQBP.gif

Christmas came early this year.

img-thing

If I still lived in the Cincy area, I'd say Cincy/Bengals GAF should go out for post-celebratory drinks.

Talon

Wait, since when can players wear branded gear? I thought they had to wear either Nike's or NFL-branded Cutters or UnderArmours.

C Jones

The Steelers are just an old team with a horribad offensive line. It would have been a miracle to get into the playoffs anyway even with the Ravens being banged up.
Beating the Bengals and Browns at home takes a miracle? Lets not get crazy, Steelers are not a horrible team. These were winnable games, including some of the other ones they dropped. Coulda woulda shoulda, but the Steelers are capable of beating the other teams in the division.

Top Bottom