• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 16 |OT| The Comeback is Bigger than the Win

So close to a win with another crazy comeback, but with that defense they can't keep living that close to the edge. Oh we'll good effort and maybe the Giants will lose to make the last game meaningful.

harSon

Banned
If the Rooneys are all about getting rid of guys a year early, then Ben needs to be traded, right? At this point his production no longer makes up for all the bullshit and bad PR he brings in

The fuck? What bullshit and bad PR? He was in the conversation for MVP before his injury, and outside of the comment saying we should have thrown the ball to Heath in the 2nd half of the Dallas game being blown up into something it's not, he hasn't had any controversy surrounding him in years.

Row

Banned
If the Rooneys are all about getting rid of guys a year early, then Ben needs to be traded, right? At this point his production no longer makes up for all the bullshit and bad PR he brings in

I wonder what qb they could get that would really clean up their image, if only there was a clean cut, wholesome, good natured qb out there looking for a starter position next year...

demigod

Head-to-head (best won-lost-tied percentage in games between the clubs).
Best won-lost-tied percentage in games played within the division.
Best won-lost-tied percentage in common games (games played against the same opponents).
Best won-lost-tied percentage in games played within the conference.

N/m I'm wrong. Dallas would have tiebreaker if they beat Skins next week. Tied record for Div but they beat more of the same opponents than Skins.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Giants have turned to trash.

nateeasy

Banned
Yeah, not the biggest game in Bengals history, but your points are well made. The Bengals during the Palmer era and into the Dalton era have seen the Steelers as their Big Bad, even moreso than the Ravens. The Bengals actually did pretty well against Baltimore during Palmer's later years but have struggle mightily against the Steelers mainly for psychological issues, which I still think stems back to the 2005 playoff game.

One game does not a trend make, but this was a "statement" game, for lack of a better term. Dalton, Green and Co. are on the rise, and with their young, extremely talented defense, their receiving core of Gresham, Hawkins, Sanu, and Jones, in a few years this game could be seen as the "start" of that dynasty, if they continue to play up to their potential.

I would say the biggest win in Dalton's career. Beating the Steelers in Pittsburgh is no small feat.

Top Bottom