• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 16 |OT| The Comeback is Bigger than the Win

Talon

Scary.

@AdamSchefter: Arian Foster left Sunday's game with irregular heartbeat. He told team he's ok, prob could've played, but Texans played it safe, rested him.

Shake it for Flacco and the Ravens:

i9jFtamwxBkZO.gif
Damn.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Nooo!

If Vetrone didn't assume he'd catch it for sure he could have got that instead of running right past him.

d[-_-]b

Banned
But still, 15x is pretty fucking fast. He was seriously out of the block into the secondary before anyone reacted there.

Wish we had more speed on special teams kick off teams, no one seems to get there before the receiver has passed the 20 yard mark. Wilson is good especially when most teams are used to Bradshaw's speed.

Tamanon

Banned
Just got home, good to see the Jags fought today, came close.

Fiance's only got Bronchitis, no big whoop thankfully. Got myself a Galaxy S3 for myself for Christmas today. Upgraded from my old Atrix 4G. Love it thus far.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
Flacco more of a man than Schaub .... smh sad

Texans were on the one yard line against the Vikes, but no way would Matty ever do that.

would you want him too after last year?

piss poor showing today. This teams going no where in the playoffs unless they clean their shit up.

Miroku

Go Forte!!!

Just getting caught up on the days events so far, didnt think I could dislike the Texans any more than I did already! Hopefully the Giants lose out

Top Bottom