• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 16 |OT| The Comeback is Bigger than the Win

bluemax

Banned
Yeah, they're having issues with it. Last play looked like trouble, indecision at the mesh point in the rain, not what you want in the redzone.

Definitely not the crispest they've looked on those plays this year. It worked out in the end, but yeah.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
camkick2.gif

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
My packer fan friend texted me that they are going to knock our asses out next week.

Feels nice to hear some meaningful trash talk again.
It'll never be more intense than when you guys had Favre. That was probably the first time that I can remember that the Bears rivalry was such a distant after thought. I literally raged every time the media talked about how great the queens were with Favre and how Green Bay were dumb to go with Rodgers, etc etc

cube444

4. Redskins (9-6): The winner of the Week 17 Cowboys-Redskins game wins the NFC East and will be the No. 4 seed. If the Redskins lose to the Cowboys they can still be a wild card team if they end up in a three-way tie at 9-7 with the Seahawks and Vikings, Seahawks and Bears or Vikings and Bears.

Barring a Seahawks victory, vikings and bears must both lose next week for them to make it in

Oh man. I totally forgot that the Bears are also at 9-6.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Kaepercrap

49ers looking Texans like.

Top Bottom