• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 16 |OT| The Comeback is Bigger than the Win

Kiryu

translation please.

Seattle GAF's trash talk is understandably rusty
Remember the score when pats were at 3 - 28 last week? 49ers are in that position and feel exactly same as pats. Seahawks are doing it to 49ers as 49ers embarrass themselves. I may do not have good grammar but you could understand I'm talking about!

LukeSmith

wait, you mean that the system that made Alex Smith look like an actual NFL QB also propped up the piece of shit they had replace him?

Shocking

skeeter1bu.jpg

Once you're on the other side of 30 it's mostly giving gifts. Seeing my kids open stuff is a blast.

That's awesome man. Glad you are enjoying the time with the kids.

Maybe one day i will know that feeling. Turning 30 in a couple of weeks and kids are still soooo far away for me

Hunter S.

Texans can lose next week. I believe.

Turned off this boring blowout in Seattle.

I suspect Denver or Atlanta will top the power rankings now.

Godslay

Banned
Remember the score when pats were at 3 - 28 last week? 49ers are in that position and feel exactly same as pats. Seahawks are doing it to 49ers as 49ers embarrass themselves. I may do not have good grammar but you could understand I'm talking about!

English not your first language?

I'm just giving you shit brah :)

Ya.

And these fraud ass clownfuckers better wake up in the second half and hold onto the 2 seed. This is bullshit.

I agree!

Seems Packers Age is split on the 2nd seed.

Bucket and his cronies want the #2 seed

Me you and brentech have seen the light and want the #3

greg is outside trying to dunk still - so adorable that is...

Packers GAF civil war!

eznark

Banned
I agree!

Packers GAF civil war!

Bucket is a Vikings fan.

Greg

I agree!

Packers GAF civil war!
I had an awesome leg workout today - you best watch yourself!

and the Super Bowl is on my birthday, so I don't care what route the Packers take there

I hope the Cowboys v. Redskins game next week moves up to the 4pm slot. It's essentially a playoff game, and a lot of people will tune in for the schadenfreude potential alone.

brentech

Ugh, furnace seemed back to working today. Ran when it should....gets dark out and stops running again.

It works when I go down to it and hit reset, but after reaching the temp it should, it won't maintain it until I hit reset again.

So annoying.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
yep. they need to rest wayne and luck. probably the older guys on defense too

Watt breaking the sack record against the Colts would be so fitting since the Texans could never sack Manning.

Texans lose this game... fuck them.

Top Bottom