• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 16 |OT| The Comeback is Bigger than the Win

Lol what. You forgot the complete coach overall and defense overall and the other draft picks. If Caldwell wasn't coaching Colts would've probably have had 2 more championships.
Have you watched the Colts play this year? Their defense and running game has been awful, and Luck has basically no pass protection. Throw in middling receivers and it's easy to see what changed with that team (hint: Luck).

I really get tired of this argument. They tanked + Jim Caldwell = a far worse record than that team really should have had, not to mention Kerry fucking Collins and Curtis Painter running the show...I mean cmon. It was a masterful tank.

And when you turn the ball over as many times as Luck does do people think that they somehow just get the ball back again? The defense has to actually respond to those failures, so he's not doing it alone by any means.

Meanwhile Wilson is doing everything you could really ask of him.
You just don't like Luck because of the vs. RGIII stuff.

Anyway, I think good arguments can be made for any of those three, I don't think any of them don't deserve it, honestly.

I just realized that it's entirely possible that Romo will be the quarterback with the most playoff success, besides Rodgers in the NFC playoffs. LOL

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
I really get tired of this argument. They tanked + Jim Caldwell = a far worse record than that team really should have had, not to mention Kerry fucking Collins and Curtis Painter running the show...I mean cmon. It was a masterful tank.

And when you turn the ball over as many times as Luck does do people think that they somehow just get the ball back again? The defense has to actually respond to those failures, so he's not doing it alone by any means.

Meanwhile Wilson is doing everything you could really ask of him.

That awesome Colts defense. The one that gave up 500+ yards to the Chefs?

Link

The Autumn Wind
Jim Harbaugh:

0RAh6.gif

That awesome Colts defense. The one that gave up 500+ yards to the Chefs?
20th in passing yards allowed, 24th in rushing yards allowed, 24th in points allowed per game. At least they are consistent in their crappiness!

But man, how about all of those game winning drives that the defense put together in the clutch?

element

Stay classy Sherman with that little dance over Randy. Hope you get all the HGH out of your system soon.
He jumped over him to get to the other side of the field. Also Sherman suspension is for trace amount of Adderall in his system, not HGH.

Hawks are legit!!

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
Have you watched the Colts play this year? Their defense and running game has been awful, and Luck has basically no pass protection. Throw in middling receivers and it's easy to see what changed with that team (hint: Luck).

You just don't like Luck because of the vs. RGIII stuff.

Anyway, I think good arguments can be made for any of those three, I don't think any of them don't deserve it, honestly.

i do. Luck doesn't deserve it, he's got almost as many turnovers as the league leader.

Top Bottom