• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 16 |OT| The Comeback is Bigger than the Win

JCizzle

6a00e553e551d188340120a6a31633970b-500wi

Jimmy gonna realize that payback is a bitch.

Uhhhh, after Cheatin Pete did it to how many people while at USC? Harbs won't throw a tantrum about it, unlike Cheatin.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Hilarious that the 49ers look just as bad as the Texans tonight. Feels good.

Now if they score a td... that changes everything!

MechDX

Hilarious that the 49ers look just as bad as the Texans tonight. Feels good.

Now if they score a td... that changes everything!

We should go get drunk, abduct mastershake and go to reliant and yell obscene words at it. Then we can tie shake to the bull statue out front as a sacrifice to the football gods.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
We should go get drunk, abduct mastershake and go to reliant and yell obscene words at it. Then we can tie shake to the bull statue out front as a sacrifice to the football gods.

haha you totally cracked today :(

Shiiiiiit

If I were there already I'd be down to go defile reliant!

Minus the shake sacrifice tho :(

Ænima

I just realized that it's entirely possible that Romo will be the quarterback with the most playoff success, besides Rodgers in the NFC playoffs. LOL
No it not possible, for two reasons:

1) Someone who is 0-0 in the playoffs, like Wilson, has had more success in the playoffs than Romo. Romo is in the negative as far as playoff success goes.

2) The Redskins are going to shit all over the Cowboys anyway, so this is irrelevant.

Kusagari

I'm glad to see Petey bringing NCAA blowouts to the NFL.

They're grown men getting paid millions. If they can't stop you then embarrass their asses.

Top Bottom