• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 16 |OT| The Comeback is Bigger than the Win

squicken

kate upton being a bucs fan is odd

a-0m3lfcmaa6pjik9kg7.jpg

Chip Kelly: Good or Bad Hire for the Eagles?

I posted a list awhile ago of all the college coaches that made the jump to the NFL and the majority were huge failures. Not saying he will be but it is a bit worrisome. I also dont see how the more unconventional things he does will work in the NFL. I do think he is going to be the guy though, so the big questions will be how long will it take them to find a QB that he likes. I dont see Foles being the guy for him, or anyone else honestly.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
At least you have the guts to admit you are a anti-science, racist who believes in supply side economics and mostly likely alchemy and exorcisms considering the makeup of that base.

Most people wouldn't admit those kinds things in a public forum. It's like saying you like Nintendo or circumcision (for the record I am in favor of both).
Hey I'm posting this from Sunday school!

Speaking of Nintendo, I need some Wii U friends if any of you guys are interested. My NNID is the same as my name here. I make quite a few Miiverse posts for NSMBU that are borderline witty, if I do say so myself.

effzee

Chip Kelly huh? Don't know enough about college football to comment but right now my biggest fear is Reid somehow returning.

As for today I do hope he gets an ovation. His last one in this town hopefully.

Browns are having a better season than the Chargers and Lakers.

They're gonna win week 17! I know it! And then Bill will realize he could use week 17 to practice against us and then beat us week 1 of the playoffs if he just lets us win and he'll do it like the evil genious he is! We're gonna go to the playoffs!!!

They're gonna win week 17! I know it! And then Bill will realize he could use week 17 to practice against us and then beat us week 1 of the playoffs and he'll do it like the evil genious he is! We're gonna go to the playoffs!!!
I believe! There is no way Cleveland will let us down!

Dolphins will probably lose to the Bills today.

Top Bottom