• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 17 |OT| The Gift That Keeps on Giving

JCizzle

Fuck Akers, fuck this team, fuck the offensive playcalling. I hope we get blown out in the playoffs.

We will. The team has no urgency left and Harbaugh refuses to adjust based on factors like Akers sucking bags of dicks. The offense hasn't changed for shit with CK in. Just a fucking pile of dogshit mess.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Texans are done.

Problem number 1 is the offensive line. They've bee playing like shit. Even Brown gave up 2 sacks today.
Problem number 2 is Schaub. Pressing, sucking, whatever he sucks right now.
Problem number 3 is special teams. Marciano needs to go.
Problem number 4 is penalties across the board, uncharacteristic of this team.

All my thoughts summed up, except Kubes has been coaching shitty as well.

Sanjuro

But everyone hates Felger

Toucher and Rich? Do they still have that fat Mexican kid they don't shut up about?

Scott Zolak is one of the biggest assholes to every grace NE sports. I don't hate Gresh, but wouldn't want him anywhere near a play-by-play microphone. I used to listen to him on The Score.

The only guy I haven't heard much from is TA? The guy they have late. I'm usually listening to Mike Adams.

TheFatOne

I hate you all.

I pray every morning that Felger will drown.

I'm sorry Sanjuru Felger and Mazz is a guilty pleasure of mine :(
Toucher and Rich? Do they still have that fat Mexican kid they don't shut up about?

Scott Zolak is one of the biggest assholes to every grace NE sports. I don't hate Gresh, but wouldn't want him anywhere near a play-by-play microphone. I used to listen to him on The Score.

The only guy I haven't heard much from is TA? The guy they have late. I'm usually listening to Mike Adams.

Gresh isn't a bad football guy or sports talk show host, but he would be a terrible play by play buy. I'm not a big fan of Zolak, and Toucher and Rich is awful.

Edit: Yea they still have that Mexican kid.I don't understand the fascination with him.

RBH

CHINA IS INVADING

Nice audio, sweet fucking christ

wtf at the feed

audio problems made it sound like my TV was taking a mushy dump.

Dafuq at that audio

Thank you Obama for cutting off their mics.

my surround sound just exploded

I think fox blew my speakers.

Dang what the hell happened on the FOX broadcast? Sounds like an audio explosion and static during the kickoff then just cut to commercial :lol.

thats the most sense aikman has ever made

:lol :lol

Seguin

Banned

DA is gone to work a national gig

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
All my thoughts summed up, except Kubes has been coaching shitty as well.

eh idunno, i go back and forth. On the one hand maybe, on the other hand at some point the players need to take responsibility. You can call any play you want, but when they aren't executing it doesn't really matter.

Sanjuro

I'm sorry Sanjuru Felger and Mazz is a guilty pleasure of mine :(

I sometimes watch them when all I have is a television, leave them on in the background. It's still painful. The only guy I don't despise is Wiggins and the Producer/Sports Flash announcer guy.

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
This Ross kid is a great punt returner! Good to keep Cobb out of that position.

PsuiO.jpg

TheFatOne

I sometimes watch them when all I have is a television, leave them on in the background. It's still painful. The only guy I don't despise is Wiggins and the Producer/Sports Flash announcer guy.

I was hopping Wiggins and Marc Betrand would have an afternoon show.

Top Bottom