• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 17 |OT| The Gift That Keeps on Giving

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
This is one of the most frustrating games I have ever watched. Rodgers can't even manage the fucking clock!

squicken

i still remember fisher's oilers writing the book on stopping the '95 lions in a loss. maybe not the same thing here but they've got a good plan

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
eh idunno, i go back and forth. On the one hand maybe, on the other hand at some point the players need to take responsibility. You can call any play you want, but when they aren't executing it doesn't really matter.

He's just all over the place. I know the players are sucking and they deserve basically most the blame right now, but a wasted time out for a 53 yard fg attempt by Graham smh, a bad challenge etc. These were just stupid. It's just the small things that add up and annoy me and he's also just not getting through to this team or at least the offense.

It's just a fucked up situation and it's depressing as shit.

Last years team even with the injuries and worse record, had a different feeling about them even losing the last few games heading into the playoffs. This team is a cluster fuck right now.

I can't even imagine how Schaub is going to play with real playoff pressure.

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
Fuckin finally. Jesus Christ. Thank you Jennings.

Top Bottom