• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 17 |OT| The Gift That Keeps on Giving

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Let's get GB vs MIN into Overtime

I want AP to hold the record

When ED bitched he still wanted the record and no one should break it... I want that big FUCK YOU! from AP

Usually I would say Mallett time, but I don't want to be disrespectful to the Dolphins when Mallett puts a 70 burger on them in the last 5 minutes.

Dthomp

When ED bitched he still wanted the record and no one should break it... I want that big FUCK YOU! from AP

His record is a joke to begin with, he did what OJ did with 2 extra games. Had OJ had a 16 game schedule in his day nobody would catch it.

Godslay

Banned

That's only part of the quote though.

"I don't want him to break it," Dickerson told Mike Freeman of CBSSports.com. "I'll be honest. I don't want to see it. If anyone ever broke it, and if my son played football, I'd want my son to break it. But that's it. No one else.

"Again, he's a phenomenal player and seems like a good dude. If a player was to break it, I'd probably want it to be Adrian, but I like having the record. I don't think it's going to be broken."

Top Bottom