• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 17 |OT| The Gift That Keeps on Giving

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
Wow, that really should have been picked. Not sure how Jennings missed it.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
This is a really exciting game. I want the Packers to win but I can't blame the Vikings for winning with how they're playing.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Talk about a whirlwind year for DEN

God's Son, get us to 8-8 and the Division (A MIRACLE!), Playoff Win against Rofflesburger and Stealers

Trade it for a Bionic Man with Custom Firmware Updates *Sponsored by Papa Johns* 13-3, #1 Seed, Home Field Advantage, 11 Game Win Streak (FUCKING Impressive) Good Lord....

I"M FUCKING PUMPED for the PLAYOFFS!

Revenge Tour BITCHES!

We coming back to avenge those loses you Fucks!

ATL, HOU, NE on Notice!

ysfnL.gif

ysfnL.gif

ysfnL.gif

Meier

Nah it was a shit throw just great catch by Jenkins.
Tight spiral directly to his receiver. Wasn't pretty but nothing to complain about really. In real time I figured it must have bounced around or something but the replay from behind Ponder showed it was on the money.

Talk about a whirlwind year for DEN

God's Son, get us to 8-8 and the Division (A MIRACLE!), Playoff Win against Rofflesburher and Stealers

Trade it for a Bionic Man with Custom Firmware Updates *Sponsored by Papa Johns* 13-3, #1 Seed, Home Field Advantage, 11 Game Win Streak (FUCKING Impressive) Good Lord....

I"M FUCKING PUMPED for the PLAYOFFS!

Revenge Tour BITCHES!

We coming back to avenge those loses you Fucks!

ATL, HOU, NE on Notice!

Must be great to play in one of the shittiest divisions in football.

Top Bottom