• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 17 |OT| The Gift That Keeps on Giving

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
very naughty girl!

Watch the movie Bereavement, you too KaYotiX.

She looks ummmmm really good in a tight white shirt with no bra in a freezer haha

untitled-1113sue.gif

untitled-12y9s0v.gif

untitled-13j8s2r.gif

Slo

I anit saying that I'm sober. And I aint saying that we're winnin the super bowl. I'm just saying that the Packers can suck my balls. skol and other made up words!

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Just got back from the pats game! Anybody else go!? Awesome day for football! Congrats to Vikings fans and AP for getting to 2000.... despite falling just short of the record, a season that will definitely be talked about as one of the best. Close finishes all around for just about everyone in the NFC today, whether for seeding, or even just getting in... hell Cowboys still looking at a chance right now.

As for the pats game we got that bye week! That is huge. Gronk looked ok, just didn't have his timing, and still had a soft cast on. Whenever Gronk and Aaron were on the field together, the offense was incredible.... problem was Gronk only played 21 snaps. I was glad to see Vereen bounce back, and Woodhead continued his resurgence, looking like 2 years ago right now.

The pass rush was ridiculous, gotta imagine the cold weather really messed with that whole offense. McCourty is terrible... got dusted several times, but got away with it. Pat chung is also pretty bad. The Bye week is huge for this reason. Talib's gonna need that extra week for the hip, and hopefully Dennard can get back in there. Spikes was also limited, again for resting reasons. Definitely a lot to like, I just hope that when Gronk gets healthy Josh recognizes that the offense goes as the 2 TEs do. It really opened up Welker and Danny out of the backfield.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
come on Skins!!! ugh

Greg

I anit saying that I'm sober. And I aint saying that we're winnin the super bowl. I'm just saying that the Packers can suck my balls. skol and other made up words!
I'll take a commemorative dump on your commemorative plate.

I dont like the redhead in the Wendy's commercials, but I always get a partial chub when she stares down at the burger and says, "I'm going in"

Yeah you go in. You go get that meat. Then you fart a nasty cinnamon fart right in my face. Mmm. Oh right the game is on.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
I'm really feeling for cowboys fans right now. I don't really have a horse in this race, but they always seem to get in these situations, and inevitably they will lose this game.

Just got back from the pats game! Anybody else go!? Awesome day for football! Congrats to Vikings fans and AP for getting to 2000.... despite falling just short of the record, a season that will definitely be talked about as one of the best. Close finishes all around for just about everyone in the NFC today, whether for seeding, or even just getting in... hell Cowboys still looking at a chance right now.

As for the pats game we got that bye week! That is huge. Gronk looked ok, just didn't have his timing, and still had a soft cast on. Whenever Gronk and Aaron were on the field together, the offense was incredible.... problem was Gronk only played 21 snaps. I was glad to see Vereen bounce back, and Woodhead continued his resurgence, looking like 2 years ago right now.

The pass rush was ridiculous, gotta imagine the cold weather really messed with that whole offense. McCourty is terrible... got dusted several times, but got away with it. Pat chung is also pretty bad. The Bye week is huge for this reason. Talib's gonna need that extra week for the hip, and hopefully Dennard can get back in there. Spikes was also limited, again for resting reasons. Definitely a lot to like, I just hope that when Gronk gets healthy Josh recognizes that the offense goes as the 2 TEs do. It really opened up Welker and Danny out of the backfield.

I couldn't agree more.

Our defense still needs work but on the offensive side, plays have to be designed with these tight ends in this game. Welker got open on that TD pass where Gronk and Hernandez had the attention, something simimal to that would be great.

Top Bottom