• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 17 |OT| The Gift That Keeps on Giving

Godslay

Banned
Sad-Keanu-.jpg

Ouch.

:jnc

Mrbob

I can't believe this shit. 3rd and 10, Fatford is sliding. This game is over. Detroit will punt. Briggs head hunts him, gets flagged, and the drive stays alive. Well done fuck face.

bonesquad

If the Lions win, do the Packers tank it against the Vikes? That way they keep the Giants out. The Pack would probably lose the bye, but if they then just play the Vikes at home so what.

And, the Texans Cycle just occurred later this year because of the lack of good teams in your conference.
I posit that the Texans Cycle was shifted a few games upward this year thanks to JJ Watt.

So instead of falling down to 8-8 and disappointment they fell to 12-4 and disappointment.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Fuck this whole team. Choke city is back baby.

I hope they prove me wrong in the playoffs, but that's like a 1% chance of happening with this team.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!

I hope they prove me wrong in the playoffs, but that's like a 1% chance of happening with this team.

Its too bad you can't play the Falcons in the opening game. Something would have to give there.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Its too bad you can't play the Falcons in the opening game. Something would have to give there.

lol Falcons would destroy this Texans team. They just keep getting worse and worse.

MechDX

I dont give them 1%. fucking quitters and worthless shits. Fuck McNair for being happy with this shit.

Top Bottom