• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 8 |OT| Take A Chill Pill

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
romo is awful. dez bryant is awful.
I'm so glad jerry jones the owner supports jerry jones the GM.

Miroku

lol all the yardage and possession stats of that game show the Panthers should have blown out the Bears.
Sorry Carolina!

ari

Banned
lol all the yardage and possession stats of that game show the Panthers should have blown out the Bears.
Sorry Carolina!
Exactly. We played trash as fuck. Both defense and offense. Letting cutler have 22 yards in the first three quarters and allowing him to clutch a fourth quarter win by allowing 186 yards passing in the fourth alone is embarrassing.

Talon

There has to be something up with Carolina's conditioning program. Morgan, Connor, Beason, Davis, Anderson. All these guys missed significant parts of the season over Hurney's watch - Morgan now out of the league and Connor over with Dallas.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBR94L1Usgs

avnUW.jpg

avnUW.jpg

avnUW.jpg

Zeke

No thanks. If Rob Ryan's defense could have made a stop last season we would have been in the playoffs.
ugh there was a lockout lots teams looked like shit last season I can live with that. I can't watch Garrett calls plays much longer same shit season after season.

Top Bottom