• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 8 |OT| Take A Chill Pill

Considering the Cowboys get the ball in the 2nd half, they're not looking so bad anymore. Giants need to pick it up on offense. This game should have been over already, just too many FG's when they had their chances to score TD's.

TheFatOne

Spent the last 4 days getting ready for my physics test tomorrow. Look at the news, and school is canceled.Fucking sweet. Now I can actually watch the game today. I didn't get to see the Jets game. What happened? Is it Tebow time now?

Spent the last 4 days getting ready for my physics test tomorrow. Look at the news, and school is canceled.Fucking sweet. Now I can actually watch the game today. I didn't get to see the Jets game. What happened? Is it Tebow time now?
The Dolphins went up 10-0 early after they blocked a punt for a TD. On the next Jets drive Sanchez fumbled and gave the Dolphins great field position which they turned into another TD (with Matt Moore, Tannehill got injured early in the game). The game was basically over at the half at 20-0.

"Let's go Dolphins" chants could be heard in the stadium towards the end of the game, and there were some Tebow chants as well. It was a dominant victory for the Fins, if I do say so myself.

TheFatOne

The Dolphins went up 10-0 early after they blocked a punt for a TD. On the next Jets drive Sanchez fumbled and gave the Dolphins great field position which they turned into another TD (with Matt Moore, Tannehill got injured early in the game). The game was basically over at the half at 20-0.

"Let's go Dolphins" chants could be heard in the stadium towards the end of the game, and there were some Tebow chants as well. It was a dominant victory for the Fins, if I do say so myself.

The Jets were playing at home right?

Godslay

Banned
How does one post 1000 times in a month? I'm closing in on 2000 in 16 months.

It's pretty easy to get a few hundred posts in a week. I've had weeks were I get a couple hundred and people still have out posted me. It's not that hard.

he had a few post the other day. maybe just taking an nfl break. it's gotten a little salty in here so it's understandable

Possibly. They were just talking about taking a break in the FF thread.

It's pretty easy to get a few hundred posts in a week. I've had weeks were I get a couple hundred and people still have out posted me. It's not that hard.

Possibly. They were just talking about taking a break in the FF thread.

Yup especially in the sports threads, Wrassle PPV's and Fighting game tournaments...Easy build up posts

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
20121028163917.0_standard_730.0.jpg

Ohh I wish I could have seen that game. Boy that Pats vs Miami game is shaping up to be a big game. Should be a great game if Miami can continue this run.
I'll be honest, I don't think the Dolphins have an answer for the Pats passing offense. I could see them getting behind early and it getting ugly. They'll be some fun games to watch regardless, though!

TheFatOne

I'll be honest, I don't think the Dolphins have an answer for the Pats passing offense. I could see them getting behind early and it getting ugly.

Dolphins at home where the Pats have trouble. Dolphins shouldn't have a problem throwing on the Pats, but like you said the worry is getting behind early. Pats haven't really been able to close out games this year so if the Dolphins can keep it close they have a legit shot. Should be a great game either way if both teams continue winning until then.

Edit: You know I can see a situation where the Pats lose this one, and the last game is the one that decides the division. That would be crazy if something like that happened.

Wes

venison crêpe
Awesome you got to go to the game. How was the fan reaction to Gronks TD celebration?

Didn't see the toy soldier one at the time, they loved the random dance on his latter TD though.

Biggest cheer of the night came at seeing the Dolphins-Jets score.

Top Bottom