• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 8 |OT| Take A Chill Pill

THATS MY QUARTERBACK

OAcR7.gif

Wes

venison crêpe
What was the atmosphere like there?

It was pretty dead by the half but everyone was generally in good spirits, speakign to random people about NFL in general, why they support their team etc etc. The problem with London is we love underdogs but you have to at least show some effort to get our support. Also there were way more Patriot fans than any other side on show (I saw a total of 4 Browns uniforms all day).

The Rams secondary was horrific, some of the Pats wideouts were left with so much space. And they got run over plenty of times too.

All of Bradford's throws were short underneaths. After that long TD bomb at the start the crowd were very hopeful but the Pats soon shut us up.

The guy sitting in front of me was Scottish and wearing a Jets Sanchez shirt. Whenever the Dolphins score was shown on the screen he got so much (jokey) abuse by his mates and everyone sitting near by - it was very funny.

In other news, Jerry Jones died of a heart attack today just prior to Garrett going for it on 4th down.

Nah, you can criticize Jerry for a lot of things, but he's not a coward. If he were head coach(could still happen!) we would be going for it a lot more often.

Slo

Fuck Green Bay and your stupid fucking win, cow fuckers. Chicago, I wish you'd stop winning but I can't fault you for being an awesome city. Detroit, congrats on your win and I hope that you all one day find jobs and your children learn to read, may crack flow freely in your streets this holiday season.

I'm conflicted.

I need a terrible game from Romo to win my fantasy game, but the lulz of them coming back to beat the Giants after that start will last for weeks.

Top Bottom