• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 8 |OT| Take A Chill Pill

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Looking back on the game today, no way in hell the bears should have won. The panthers deserved it.

I honestly think 3 NFC North teams are going to make it into the playoffs this year, with both WC spots going to the NFCN obviously.

Falcons
49ers
Giants
Packers
Bears
Lions

Just by looking at upcoming schedules and talent per team. Cardinals, Vikings, Seahawks, Cowboys etc. have always been Paper Tigers.

Saints scare me though. Hoping for a Broncos win.

cajunator

Banned
I honestly think 3 NFC North teams are going to make it into the playoffs this year, with both WC spots going to the NFCN obviously.

Falcons
49ers
Giants
Packers
Bears
Lions

Just by looking at upcoming schedules and talent per team. Cardinals, Vikings, Seahawks, Cowboys etc. have always been Paper Tigers.

Saints scare me though. Hoping for a Broncos win.

Why do this years saints scare you?

Gronk on his celebrations.

"The little Nutcracker dude, guarding the house, the palace," Gronkowski explained in his own unique way. "I like how he just sits there and stays still. It's pretty cool. I give credit to Chandler [Jones]. He told me to do it."

squicken

I thought Spagnuolo was supposed to fix the Saints D. This doesn't look fixed to me.

and Peyton took a shot.

you can't scheme up a pass rush all game. they can't get pressure with the front 4 so they have to gamble. very light on defensive talent. lots of thesr guys will be out of the league next year

edit: yeah that Gronk quote is amazing. I think he thinks the UK modeled their palace guards after the Nutcracker figures

eznark

Banned

"The little Nutcracker dude, guarding the house, the palace," Gronkowski explained in his own unique way. "I like how he just sits there and stays still. It's pretty cool. I give credit to Chandler [Jones]. He told me to do it."

This is incredible

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Why do this years saints scare you?

They're extremely talented on the offensive side and can hang offensively with any team in the NFL.

Those paper tiger teams I listed don't match up to the pure talent the Saints have. If Saints win tonight they're right back in the NFC playoff hunt for the 6th seed, which is what the Lions are looking at.

cajunator

Banned
They're extremely talented on the offensive side and can hang offensively with any team in the NFL.

Those paper tiger teams I listed don't match up to the pure talent the Saints have. If Saints win tonight they're right back in the NFC playoff hunt for the 6th seed, which is what the Lions are looking at.

Maybe if we werent playing against Manning.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

He really is a big dumb animal.

It makes perfect sense why Gronk parties with dumb blonde whores, he's on their level.

Top Bottom