• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 8 |OT| Take A Chill Pill

Slurmer

Banned
i like how the saints defenders just try to strip the ball while mcgahee just gets 4 or 5 additional yards
I remember a special on bounties where guys talked about how bad theyd lose when incentives were given for forced fumbles...everyone going for the strip and missing tackles. Of course, as the saints let the clock run down on the half, it could just be they are a dumb and bad team.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
So Broncos playing like the Patriots mantra score before the first half, get the ball starting in the second half

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Time to put in the future.

brock-osweiler-2011-ncaa-football-2011-0K5O3v.jpg

RBH

EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. -- Dustin Keller heard the crowd chanting for Tim Tebow, and he didn't appreciate it. He doesn't think it's fair to Mark Sanchez.

"I'm a big Tebow fan, but I'm not a big fan of screaming to get the backup quarterback in," Keller said after the Jets' 30-9 loss Sunday to the Dolphins. "I feel like fans should have the starting quarterback's back until they do officially make some type of change. If you're a fan, you should be cheering for the starting quarterback.

"I feel like, at times, people weren't standing behind Mark," he continued. "He's going to get this thing turned around. He knows that we, his teammates, have his back. Hell, we believe in him and we will get this turned around."

Antonio Cromartie threw his support to the embattled Sanchez.

"I believe in Mark, I believe in the guys we have," he said. "Mark just came off one of his best games, playing New England. He just went into a slump this week."
Jets WR Chaz Schilens on some fans chanting for Tebow today: “That chanting is just B.S. Mark’s the QB. I think the fans are out of place."
http://espn.go.com/blog/new-york/je...ark?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
That frightening category 1 hurricane Sandy.

i know. I love how it could possibly be the end of the world(the NE) as we know it.
We were in Belize when that huge hurricane was supposed to devastate the NE in August of 11, over hyped just cause its the north east.

i know. I love how it could possibly be the end of the world(the NE) as we know it.
We were in Belize when that huge hurricane was supposed to devastate the NE in August of 11, over hyped just cause its the north east.

This.

They don't get direct hits from hurricanes often, so when they do, it's apparently a Frankenstorm and we should all find our nearest nuclear bunker.

That being said, everyone be safe. Wear your rainjackets and such.

Top Bottom