• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 8 |OT| Take A Chill Pill

Cards D has gotten dominated so far.

Kind of weird how no team seems to be doing the type of creative running that the 49ers have been doing in the last couple years. It seems everything in the NFL that works gets copied by everyone, but the 49ers' stuff doesn't seem to have been copied.

squicken

this is so unfair AZ's offense vs SF D

secret about Peterson is he just good and nothing more. STL went right at him with Amendola and lit him up until he got hurt. He's awesome as a punt returner tho

effzee

Ha in one of my leagues I am playing a guy who has Arizona's D, Craptree, Roberts, and Howling. I was up by 10 going into the game and right now its tied.

I might still win! Crabtree scoring evened it out because his D's points went down.

Fjordson

Niners D looking solid (or Arizona blocking looking bad).

Hahah is there really a horse in the multiplayer?! Isn't it suppose to he a future game. Sadly I'll still prob play it
On Wii U
I think it's one of those dual character campaigns. One in the future, one in the 80's. Not totally sure, though. Hard to keep track these days.

JCizzle

Whoever said the NFCW sucks should have clarified the offenses suck. It's the most physical division in the NFL.

Alex fail.

JCizzle

Iupati's penalty was a momentum killer on this drive.

And that's what, the third momentum killer penalty after long drives in four possessions? They have no quick strike potential and its frustrating because these drawn out drives inevitably get stalled.

Go for it. Statement time!

Drakeon

Niners burn timeouts and challenges pretty easily.

We're not Andy Reid levels of clock management, but we're pretty terrible with challenges and timeouts, yea.

In fact, I'd go so far as to say Harbs is probably one of the worst challenging coaches in the league, but I've got nothing to back that up.

Top Bottom