• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 8 |OT| Take A Chill Pill

squicken

Fitz took the giant extension knowing full well the morons he was working with. And he sort of checked out earlier this year. I was going to make a joke about how could you tell if he was concussed or not but that would be insensitive

JCizzle

Fitz took the giant extension knowing full well the morons he was working with. And he sort of checked out earlier this year. I was going to make a joke about how could you tell if he was concussed or not but that would be insensitive

Go vicious or go home in the NFCW!

Drakeon

I understand it's the opposite of Ted Thompson's MO, but who's a playoff contender that needs a RB? Greene is terrible (I understand the Packers can win without a RB too).

The Steelers? I mean, they have injuries, but Dwyer seems to be playing well regardless.

Drakeon

Same here, he must have tried so hard to get Manning down there. Unfortunately for him that didn't work out.

Eh, from what I heard, he really didn't put much into it. But thats second hand accounts. It would've been useless behind that dreadful Oline anyways.

eznark

Banned
Ted could trade for a new QB and I wouldn't question him.

You know I am a big time TT dick rider, so I will be totally on board if he does do it, I just think it's goofy to think he will. He's more likely to trade for a guy like Jackson who has an expiring contract and is a grinder. The Packers need a guy who can plow, not a dancer.

I understand it's the opposite of Ted Thompson's MO, but who's a playoff contender that needs a RB? Greene is terrible (I understand the Packers can win without a RB too).

The Steelers? I mean, they have injuries, but Dwyer seems to be playing well regardless.
I heard a rumor today that the Pack might be interested in Steven Jackson...

A couple things:

1) if the Packers really are interested in trading for a veteran RB, it means Benson's done for the season.
2) the Rams/Panthers/whoever aren't going to get much out of it, because robot Ted won't give up much. However he may throw in a HoFinley and a 7th!

squicken

A couple things:

1) if the Packers really are interested in trading for a veteran RB, it means Benson's done for the season.
2) the Rams/Panthers/whoever aren't going to get much out of it, because robot Ted won't give up much. However he may throw in a HoFinley and a 7th!

They want the salary relief so they can move 2013 money into 2012. I'm sure they will try and create a market but they just really want some cap space

msdstc

Incredibly Naive

A couple things:

Who cares if Benson is done if they get Jackson? Jackson is 10 times the back he is.

eznark

Banned

A couple things:

ragingboner.img

Greg

You know I am a big time TT dick rider, so I will be totally on board if he does do it, I just think it's goofy to think he will. He's more likely to trade for a guy like Jackson who has an expiring contract and is a grinder. The Packers need a guy who can plow, not a dancer.
Yeah, it doesn't seem like a fit.

And besides, they already have Alex Green to do all the dancing.

Jets played their heart out at the Pats.

Sorry Fox.Its over.
Just wait. After the Jets drop a few more, Tebow will raise their season from the ashes to an 8-8 wild card spot.

I'm eagerly awaiting the 1st round game where Tebow knocks out the Pats and single handedly sends Brady into retirement and a secluded life in a monastery.

Who cares if Benson is done if they get Jackson? Jackson is 10 times the back he is.
Totally agree, but that's kinda the prereq for making a deal.

eznark

Banned
God that would kill his already limited fantasy value

brando-Apocalypse-now.jpeg

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Tom Brady was breaking down the game on the radio. He told me that AZ needs to run the ball and get it to Fitz. Dude is going to be an o-coordinator some day.

Top Bottom