• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 8 |OT| Take A Chill Pill

cajunator

Banned
http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-netwo...h-teams-are-dead?campaign=Twitter_nfln_videos

This is actually pretty funny. NFLN has playoff graveyard for teams out of contention. Not very accurate but solid trolling

Im actually amazed the Saints aren't in there.
Really not expecting us to beat Denver. Maybe keeping it close but I will be a happy motherfucker if we pull this one out.
Fully expecting to be 2-5 by Sunday evening.
Then again, there's the Vitt factor. I honestly have no idea what to expect.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Stafford and the O needs to come out quick and smack around the overrated Seahawks.

Our 4 game winning streak begins today.

Im actually amazed the Saints aren't in there.
Really not expecting us to beat Denver. Maybe keeping it close but I will be a happy motherfucker if we pull this one out.
Fully expecting to be 2-5 by Sunday evening.
Then again, there's the Vitt factor. I honestly have no idea what to expect.
You're not beating Peyton.
That would require a defense.

ari

Banned
I suffered through Anna Torv to watch Walter. When they decided to introduce a second fucking role for that female Keanu I stopped watching. Acting like those seasons with duplicates of all the characters is even in the same discussion as something truly important like The Wire is so incredibly mind boggling that its nearly unfathomable. Only a child could have taste so immature.
The wire is shit...so by this logic...only adults like shit.

Time for football.

Top Bottom