• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 8 |OT| Take A Chill Pill

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
That is because your coach is a fucking goof lol, he's going to go down in history with one the worst winning pct for a coach

Honestly it's just baffling how stupid he is and he how he just refuses to learn from his many mistakes.

Any successes this team has is despite him.

Nelson inactive too. Jaguars blowout incoming

Meet Cobb's understudy...

Cmktg.jpg

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
So torn. Do the Packers cover the 15.5 or do we see the Jags back door cover in garbage time?

I stay far away from games like this if I can. Giving a team that many points and they still cover always worries me. I mean we are talking over a 2 TD head start, and it's to easy for a team to get a late TD when the game doesn't really matter anymore.

cube444

I stay far away from games like this if I can. Giving a team that many points and they still cover always worries me. I mean we are talking over a 2 TD head start, and it's to easy for a team to get a late TD when the game doesn't really matter anymore.

I agree but I'm forced to pick the game as it's a weekly yahoo work pool. I think the weather on the east coast will affect the outcome in some games today too. Might as well flip a coin. :lol

squicken

If one of the Rams tackles gets hurt, then Chris Williams, who they signed Monday off the street and hasn't played in more than a year, would come in

Bowser

Hard-working, likeable Carolina Panthers general manager Marty Hurney was fired Monday after the team's fourth straight defeat and one of the reasons is that he hired Ron Rivera as head coach in 2011, which league sources say was against the reservations of owner Jerry Richardson.

welp

Greg

so... now that the bads are off the field, today is the day that Finley finds himself

100+ yards, 2 TDs, 11 celebrations

RBH

Week 8 early inactives:

Panthers at Bears

Panthers: DE Antwan Applewhite, QB Jimmy Clausen, WR Joe Adams, S D.J. Campbell, CB James Dockery, OL Bruce Campbell, DE Thomas Keiser

Bears: WR Alshon Jeffery, DT Amobi Okoye, C Edwin Williams, DT Matt Toeiana, TE Brody Eldridge, DE Cheta Ozougwu, WR Dane Sanzenbacher

Chargers at Browns

Chargers: WR Eddie Royal, S Brandon Taylor, CB Shareece Wright, RB Curtis Brinkley, LB Jonas Mouton, DT Antonio Garay, TE Lardadius Green

Browns: CB Dimitri Patterson, DT Ahtyba Rubin, WR Mohamed Massaquoi, FB Owen Marecic, RB Brandon Jackson, DB Tashaun Gipson, OL Jarrod Shaw

Seahawks at Lions

Seahawks: WR Doug Baldwin, CB Byron Maxwell, WR Braylon Edwards CB Danny Gorrer, OL John Moffitt, DT Jason Jones, DT Jaye Howard

Lions: CB Jacob Lacey, S Amari Spievey, QB Kellen Moore, CB Bill Bentley, OT Corey Hilliard, OT John Fox , LB DeAndre Levy

Jaguars at Packers

Jaguars: RB Maurice Jones-Drew, S Dwight Lowery, CB Derek Cox, WR Laurent Robinson, RB Montell Owens, DT Jeris Pendleton, DT D’Anthony Smith

Packers: WR Greg Jennings, CB Sam Shields, FB John Kuhn, LB Nick Perry, S Charles Woodson, LB Erik Walden, WR Jordy Nelson

Dolphins at Jets

Dolphins: CB Richard Marshall, QB Pat Devlin, LB Josh Kaddu, OL Will Yeatman TE Michael Egnew, WR Rishard Matthews, WR Anthony Armstrong

Jets: LB Bart Scott, S Eric Smith, DT Kenrick Ellis, QB Greg McElroy, TE Jeff Cumberland, DT Damon Harrison, RB Bilal Powell

Falcons at Eagles

Falcons: WR Harry Douglas, QB Dominique Davis, C Joe Hawley, T Lamar Holmes, DT Travian Robertson, DE Jonathan Massaquoi, DE Cliff Matthews

Eagles: QB Trent Edwards, LB Jamar Chaney, WR Damaris Johnson, G Nate Menkin, DE Vinny Curry, RB Dion Lewis, OL Danny Watkins

Redskins at Steelers

Redskins: WR Pierre Garçon, S Brandon Meriweather, QB Rex Grossman, OG Adam Gettis, OG Josh LeRibeus, CB Richard Crawford, DE Doug Worthington

Steelers: T Marcus Gilbert, LB Brandon Johnson, RB Rashard Mendenhall, S Troy Polamalu, QB Charlie Batch, CB DeMarcus Van Dyke, RB Isaac Redman

Patriots vs. Rams (in London)

Patriots: TE Aaron Hernandez, S Patrick Chung, S Steve Gregory, LB Tracy White, DE Trevor Scott, RB Brandon Bolden, G Logan Mankins

Rams: T Rodger Saffold, DE Eugene Sims, WR Danny Amendola, OT Wayne Hunter, QB Austin Davis, LB Mario Haggan, DT Matt Conrath

Colts at Titans

Colts: CB Darius Butler, DT Fili Moala, DT Anthony Dixon, T Tony Hills, LB Robert Mathis, WR Nathan Palmer, DE Lawrence Guy

Titans: QB Jake Locker, T Michael Roos, LB Patrick Bailey, CB Tommie Campbell, DT DaJohn Harris, LB Will Witherspoon, G Deuce Lutui

Tamanon

Banned
I think Robert Griffin still needs to work on his pitches.

"I don't really follow politics that much, I'm partnered with Assassin's Creed 3 and that's why it's important that everyone votes"

Wes

venison crêpe
In my seat at Wembley. There are a ton of Pats fans here. This is not a home game for the Rams, although the Pats did get a heck of a lot of boos too.

squicken

although the Pats did get a heck of a lot of boos too.

Really the best that could be hope for. A mix or Pats fans and people who hate the Pats. As long as the crowd is quiet and doesn't hurt communication it's fine. rams weren't winning this in STL either

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
I think Robert Griffin still needs to work on his pitches.

"I don't really follow politics that much, I'm partnered with Assassin's Creed 3 and that's why it's important that everyone votes"

yea that was pretty funny.

Top Bottom