• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 8 |OT| Take A Chill Pill

bionic77

one of foote last good moments on the steelers, better be gone in the offseason
I think he will have to be around at least for 7-8 games until the young guy, who I assume we are going to draft, is ready to replace him. Thats the Steelers way. Though I won't be opposed to starting a young gun day one if he can handle it.

LJ11

He will be in the league. David Carr is still in the league. Like Carr, Sanchez is not an asshole or a liability, and seems like a likable guy, so he'll find a role as a back up.

I'm betting he doesn't, the dude is complete garbage.

His footwork is so slow, he decision making even slower, the dude isn't worth a single shit. Zero redeeming qualities, dude looked mentally checked out weeks ago. Dude's sideline demeanor is Cam without the towel, complete loser.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
My fucking god.....somebody wake up

image.php

^About sums it up.

Just......

There's no words.

3rd and 1 = trip over teammate

field goal attempt = not even fucking close

Hang your heads in fucking shame.

The Cam towel isn't good enough, they need a dark blanket.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
I think he will have to be around at least for 7-8 games until the young guy, who I assume we are going to draft, is ready to replace him. Thats the Steelers way. Though I won't be opposed to starting a young gun day one if he can handle it.

Hopefully Sean Spence's knee recovers. And he grows 4 inches and puts on 50 lbs.

Spinluck

So this is what Steelers fans were lol'ing about when we hired Arians.

Fuck you Arains, it's no coincidence that Manning only got better when you left Indy, hopefully when your 2yrs here are up, we find a competent O-Coordinator to replace you.

JABEE

Hopefully Lurie grows a set and tosses them both in front of a train. 30-10 after two weeks of prep is unacceptable.

This team is clearly not going anywhere this year. Just blow it all up, start Foles and get on with the future.
Even though my fantasy team is Foles Future, we need to draft a QB high. Who are the big names coming out of this draft?

I'm betting he doesn't, the dude is complete garbage.

His footwork is so slow, he decision making even slower, the dude isn't worth a single shit. Zero redeeming qualities, dude looked mentally checked out weeks ago. Dude's sideline demeanor is Cam without the towel, complete loser.

Top picks buy themselves plenty of good will as back ups. Not saying he will be deserving of the spot, but again, David Carr, Matt Leinart...these guys are pretty trashy to and found spots in the league. Sanchez isn't poison like Vince Young or JaMongus.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

Fuck you Arains, it's no coincidence that Manning only got better when you left Indy, hopefully when your 2yrs here are up, we find a competent O-Coordinator to replace you.

Wait wait wait. I thought Manning was the OC when he was in Indy? I thought it was more a lack of talent thing in Indy.

bionic77

We told you so. Arians only believes in going balls deep. He doesn't give a fuck about running the ball, screens, or protecting the qb. That system can work with Ben because he is a baller, but he is probably the worst coordinator for a rookie.

Top Bottom