• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 8 |OT| Take A Chill Pill

Bowser

Tice is an idiot. Run the ball! Only excuse I can think of is Panthers coming off a bye and Bears on a short week. Still... It's the Panthers.

We played Dallas last week, aren't coming off a bye...

seems to me like the best performance we've had this season and I'm stuck at work :(

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Going to try to guess the Browns play calling here:

1st down run up the middle
2nd down check down
3rd down SLANTS!

What the fuck is Cribbs doing today?

oT3wY.png

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
Driver :) That looked more like the Packers I know and love!

Spinluck

Wait wait wait. I thought Manning was the OC when he was in Indy? I thought it was more a lack of talent thing in Indy.

Naw, he was the EDIT:QB Coach for the first 2yrs of Manning's career, before Manning developed the no huddle offense with Tom Moore who was the running backs coach during Arians time here.

We told you so. Arians only believes in going balls deep. He doesn't give a fuck about running the ball, screens, or protecting the qb. That system can work with Ben because he is a baller, but he is probably the worst coordinator for a rookie.

Yup, he seems to forget that Luck is still a damn rookie. And that his O-line is overly shitty. Help the fucking kid out, he can't carry a damn team all by him self yet.

Top Bottom