• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 8 |OT| Take A Chill Pill

bionic77

Browns win!

Also this stat perfectly sums up how bad Bruce Arians is.

Tight end Heath Miller caught a seven-yard touchdown in the second quarter to put the Steelers ahead, 17-7. It was Miller's sixth touchdown in seven games this season. He had four total touchdowns in his previous two seasons. All six touchdowns were passes thrown in the red zone.
:lol Luck is so fucked.

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
Did you just see him get caught from behind by edge rusher coming from the other side of the field? He's still fast, but he's not blazing fast any more.

Yes I did, and when he was with the Falcons that wouldn't dare happen. I know he is older, but I didn't expect him to look so mediocre in all fazes of his game like he did today.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Take that Noriega!

EAT IT!

VanillaHappyCat.jpg

bionic77

It will be so funny if the Jags pull this off.

4th down incoming. I bet they win if they get it.

edit: Holy shit that was bad. :lol @ Jags.

Drakeon

Norv and Andy to get fired in the same week would be amazing.

No way Reid and Norv are fired yet. End of the season? Sure. But it's not like the Chargers are suddenly out of playoff contention (neither are the Eagles).

What's the upside to firing either coach right now? You won't get to the playoffs by firing either and promoting an assistant.

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
Great job by the Browns D!

Weeden fucking sucks though. Our backup QB could put up at least one more TD per game than him. Pathetic.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Bears to win on last-second FG confirmed.

Edit: Blackmon ran the wrong route LOL

Top Bottom