• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 8 |OT| Take A Chill Pill

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Dear Carolina: stop giving 10-yard cushions to the Wr.

Yes I did, and when he was with the Falcons that wouldn't dare happen. I know he is older, but I didn't expect him to look so mediocre in all fazes of his game like he did today.

This happens to every player in their late 20's. This is why you dont build a franchise around a running QB.

YZnay.jpg

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Well duh it was all passes. We had no timeouts. Those were the right calls whether you like it or not.

Again: ball inside the one.

Over 30 seconds on the clock for BOTH 1st and 2nd down. Inside the one, you don't need to wait 10 seconds for the players to return to the LOS.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Browns are better than there record indicates. If Brandon Weeden can be a halfway decent QB next year, and the Browns use some of there 1,000,000 draft picks wisely, they're a playoff contender next year.

Top Bottom