• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 9 |OT| Gronkenstorm

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
Why was the pylon laying in the middle of the endzone on the Green Bay touchdown?

Oh, the ref tripped over it.

Ænima

Same old Redskins. The sad thing is that I am not even a little bit surprised at how easily the 1-6 Panthers are winning this game.

untitled-760aq7.gif
untitled-9mvyej.gif

WedgeX

Banned
Commercials on election weekend are the worst, ugh. Please, just give me pizza commercials. I'll even take some Eli commercials. Anything.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Texans/Bill game = Texans/Jets game

Feels the same way.

Kubes better give the ball to Foster a shit ton in the 2nd half. Only 7 carries :\

Bowser

Ænima;43961154 said:
Same old Redskins. The sad thing is that I am not even a little bit surprised at how easily the 1-6 Panthers are winning this game.

We easily could be 5-2. Lost last four by 12 points TOTAL. We're a decent team, just haven't learned to close games out.

i just didnt see you all week

It's gonna be weird to see you with an actual Panthers avatar
<3

Dont jinx it

Ænima;43961154 said:

Dont worry, we've had late leads in (and probably should have won) our last four games. We'll find a way to lose, I'm sure.

Top Bottom