• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 9 |OT| Gronkenstorm

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Texans don't have any explosive players on offense and their ST are awful. Thing people don't realize about their offense is it's not so good

Foster is having his way, he's just not being used enough today. 7 carries with an almost 9 ypc average. Run it down their shitty run D. Kubes play calling has also been shit. Offensive is fine, it's stinking it up today though.

ST is awful.

Mrbob

I don't want here any of you guys say you have a worse online then the bears.

Yup. It's so bad. What can the QB do when the Oline guy doesn't even block his man? Cutler got hit on a 3 step drop because Rachal is trash.

This damn oline better get it together soon. No more joke teams to play.

eznark

Banned
Yup. It's so bad. What can the QB do when the Oline guy doesn't even block his guy? Cutler got hit on a 3 step drop because Rachal is trash.

This damn oline better get it together soon. No more joke teams to play.

Lucky for you 10 wins gets you in.

Spinluck

ffs

Hardly, he pulled this shit a years back when Peyton was sucking too. Let the elite players play through and recover.

I'd keep him on the roster, to kick when the games on the line. He's been on and off for the last couple of years, even when Peyton and our shit offense was falling apart.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Holliday... hey, fuck you midget!

Actually I take that back... fuck you
4685563.jpg

It's sort of both. Colts have a bad running game, and MIA is very good against it.

Really fun game today. Bright futures ahead for both teams
Let's hope so. Luck really looks like a special player though, so good at avoiding pressure and throwing accurately on the run. He's exactly what you look for in an NFL QB and I think he's living up to the hype so far.

Tannehill is also playing pretty well.

h1nch

Holliday making up for his fumble 3 weeks ago!

Also, people were complaining about the clock running on that last Bengals drive? The play was blown dead before the WR got out of bounds. Not only that but the Bengals got away with an obvious illegal procedure penalty.

Drakeon

Is it really a good idea just to challenge a first down for the other team? Especially so early in the second quarter? Seems like a waste of a challenge to me.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
2nd and fucking 3!

Trent has 85 fucking yards and you go to two straight passes.

Fuck you Shurmur, go die in a ditch!

Top Bottom