• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 9 |OT| Gronkenstorm

Nightz

Peytons getting in the zone. He gets more and more in the zone as the forehead changes color. Forehead mark morphing from red to deep purple now.

Aang_in_the_Avatar_State_3433.png

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Game over. Another easy bo peasy win for the Ravens.

lol okayyyy

Yea I'll take this ugly W Smokey, hopefully its out of their system again. Next week is going to be an insane game.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
lol Mario Williams thinking he's the shit

Doorman

Mayhew has been great with offensive picks. Drafted Broyles, Titus Young, Leshoure, Bell and Riley Reiff the last two years.

The added running games adds an element we haven't had since Sanders left. Leshoure has the speed, power and cutting ability to be elite in this league.

Wooooah there fella. I'm not putting Leshoure or any of the others into the elite league yet. As far as I'm concerned, Stafford hasn't even made it that far yet. Also we didn't draft Bell, wasn't he originally an undrafted free agent somewhere else?

Top Bottom