• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 9 |OT| Gronkenstorm

Godslay

Banned
GG Cincy fans, if there is any out there.

I guess I was wrong about Peyton taking a page out of Rivers playbook. I apologize Noriega, and Nightz.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Wooooah there fella. I'm not putting Leshoure or any of the others into the elite league yet. As far as I'm concerned, Stafford hasn't even made it that far yet. Also we didn't draft Bell, wasn't he originally an undrafted free agent somewhere else?

I'm not going to call Leshoure elite yet, he needs to produce some more on the field. However he has everything you want in a RB: size, speed, cutting ability etc.

And yeah you're right about Bell, undrafted FA, still a good call by Mayhew.

Alchemy

I started Andrew Luck and Randall Cobb today so I'm feeling pretty good. And it looks like Peterson is finally starting to break out. Could be worse.

red13th

I watch the game and Peyton throws two picks I go somewhere else and when I'm back we won, all I see is the worst part of the games :(

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
How much trash in the AFC South?

Bears 41 colts 21

Bears 41 Jags 3

Bears 51 Titans 20

Bears to score at least 40 on the Texans confirmed.

Not gonna happen. You don't have Rodgers. Stop smoking that bad shit. Those other D's are flat at awful. Also the only team that has an O on that list is the Colts.

"fuck outta here weasel "

LOL

Top Bottom